Matching your needs with the top cloud providers helps your business get the greatest value from the cloud. We do this through the use of cloud computing performance benchmarks.
Whether you are engaged in a cloud migration project or looking to start fresh with a brand new cloud implementation, you’re going to need the help to match your workload performance to the cloud provider that best suits your needs without overspending. Cloud computing performance benchmarks are the perfect way to compare pricing with performance.
We have the data and the team to make it happen.
How Cloud Computing Performance Benchmarks Help the Enterprise
Analysis of Cloud Performance
Finding out what your actual computing needs are is the first step to choosing the right cloud solution. We will analyze your systems, activities, and processes to accurately identify your unique requirements.
We’ll help you answer questions like:
- How much disk space, CPU, RAM, and networking power do you need on a daily basis?
- What features and services are critical to your operational success?
- What unique factors do you need to account for when building an accurate cloud TCO model?
Best-Fit Cloud Provider Selection
Once we evaluate your cloud computing needs, we can go about matching you with the right cloud provider(s) and virtual machines for the optimal service package. We ensure that your applications are performing the way that your business needs them to while putting you on the providers and virtual machines that save you the most money.
We can provide answers to questions like:
- Which cloud providers and virtual machines are the best fits for your in-memory database? For your web application? For your SQL database? For your audio or video encoding application?
- Which providers and virtual machines are most cost-efficient for your specific application requirements?
- Which providers are best if your usage varies significantly from month to month?
We will help you create a plan that is not only right for your organization today, but also good for its long term growth. Things don’t stay the same forever, and you don’t want them to. As your enterprise grows, you need an IT solution that can grow with you.
We know which cloud providers will make it easy for you to:
- Seamlessly add more machines
- Increase your networking capacity
- Upgrade your memory or CPU
- Expand into new markets with new physical locations
Migrate with Confidence Using Cloud Computing Performance Benchmarks
We are monitoring and constantly benchmarking cloud service providers from industry leaders, including…
Looking for more information that evaluated the offering from cloud providers? Download our free Cloud Vendor Benchmark report today.